Earlier this month, Thangde Gatsal was pleased to host Hollywood actress Joanna Lumley and Philippa Carrick, chief executive of the Tibet Society. Lumley picked up a thangka painting that she commissioned from our studio last fall, and both guests received a guided tour, met the artists of Thangde Gatsal and had a chance to enjoy the peaceful countryside surrounding Dharamsala.
Studio Photo Gallery
- Sarika Singh Participates In Felicitation of Daw Aung San Suu Kyi
- Thangde Gatsal In National Geographic Traveller India
- Visit of the Honorable Union Minister of Culture and Urban Poverty Alleviation, Government of India
- Our Latest Project: Thangka Collection To Be Held In Trust
- Thangde Gatsal Recognized by His Holiness the Dalai Lama