One landmark event this year was being honored with a visit from Kumali Selja, Union Minister for Urban Poverty Alleviation and Minister for Culture, Government of India on February 18 and 19th, 2011. She laid the foundation stone for our future Museum of Himalayan Arts and expressed her great appreciation for the Thangka preservation and promotion efforts we are making. We are so very proud and grateful to have her blessings, interest, and support.
Studio Photo Gallery
- Sarika Singh Participates In Felicitation of Daw Aung San Suu Kyi
- Thangde Gatsal In National Geographic Traveller India
- Visit of the Honorable Union Minister of Culture and Urban Poverty Alleviation, Government of India
- Our Latest Project: Thangka Collection To Be Held In Trust
- Thangde Gatsal Recognized by His Holiness the Dalai Lama